Friday, December 12, 2014

A wise thing

It was much to my relief when I saw that the  request for a recommendation had been removed. ....but, I must say that after much contemplation, the rec would have been a good one......(sorry that YOU assume everyone is like you) I had decided to write about the good aspects with the hope that the person would develop a little gratitude (at least) as they mature.  I wonder how people become so crass.....I see and hear things everyday that could really make me give up but I don't .....anyhoo...i had decided to look at the good and let where ever he goes learn about his true nature......with the hope that he will see he has many of the limiting characteristics he hates so much.  Prejudice being top on the list........but , this situation was a great opportunity for growth and I thank him for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment